Effortlessly Complete Your Transactions with mada pay
mada scheme has developed an application that allows users to make secure payments through their Android devices with high-security standards to protect user privacy and ensure data security. (Download the app)
mada Pay User Requirements:
- Cardholders' phones are required to meet the following criteria:
- The mobile phone must be compatible with (NFC) technology.
- The cardholder must have a valid and eligible card issued by a mada issuing member.
- The mobile phone must not have been rooted.
- The mobile phone must have access to the internet while adding an eligible card.
- To provision eligible cards, cardholders must activate the screen lock feature.
The Ways to pay with mada Pay:
- Open mada pay app and select "Add Card" from the home screen.
- Input your mada card details, including the card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number with the bank.
- Once you have entered the (OTP), your card will be successfully added to mada pay.
- You can now use your mada pay app to make seamless contactless payments with your phone at any merchants
mada Pay has Implemented multiple Layers of Security to Protect User Data and Prevent Fraud:
- Card verification: Users must verify their identity with their issuing bank before they can add their card to the application.
- Virtual account numbers: Each card saved in the application is assigned a virtual account number instead of the default number as a reference in case of complaints, claims, etc.
- Screen lock: Users will be required to activate the screen lock feature to prevent unauthorized access to their accounts.