Unleash Growth with mada Services
mada introduced mada e-commerce a secure online payment service that allows cardholders to pay securely at local online merchants using mada cards. E-commerce payments made via mada cards are processed with a 3D secure protocol. This authentication method enhances the security of online transactions, while ensuring a seamless customer experience.
The 3D secure protocol authentication:
- Added security layer to the cardholders
- Minimize the risk of unauthorized users
- Simple authentication
- Lowers friction for consumers
- Helping prevent card-not-present fraud.
mada e-commerce Transaction Types:
- Recurring Payments: This service allows mada cardholders to schedule automated recurred payments without their presence at the merchant platform, such as monthly subscriptions to music channels, movie platforms, and bills.
- Unscheduled Payments: Automated payment services offered by mada are subject to the terms agreed by cardholders with specific merchants, such as automatically topping up the e-wallet when the balance is low.
- Secure card details storage: This service allows the cardholder to securely store their mada card details and use them for future transactions with the same merchant. Simply enter the one-time code sent by the bank to complete the payment, without having to enter your card details every time.
- Pre-Authorization and Capture: Pre-authorization allows merchants to temporarily hold funds online for the value of the services and products selected, such as hotel bookings and car rentals, until the request is complete, and the amount is deducted.
- Credentials on File (COF): This service allows cardholders to store their card details securely for future use without entering full card details each time.
mada cardholder can pay through it in online stores that accept mada
mada cardholder can use their cards to pay online at stores that accept (Visa) or (MasterCard) depending on the logo on the card. The additional fees charged by in international stores are subject to the procedures and regulations of the international payment systems and the policies of the online store
mada cardholders can shop online with ease and security.
How to pay:
- Enter card information: Name and address, card number, expiration date, and CVV / CVC number at the back of the card
- One time verification code text message on your phone
- Go to the protection page
- Enter the one-time verification code sent to the phone.
Thus, with simple steps, mada maintains the safety of its users and gives them easy and safe shopping.
To contact your acquirer, please use one of our multiple banking channels or visit your local branch.