Effortlessly Complete Your Transactions with Apple Pay
Apple Pay is now available for Apple devices in Saudi Arabia. Since its implementation in 2018, cardholders can add their eligible mada cards and credit cards to Apple Wallet and use their Apple devices (iPhone, Apple Watch) to pay in stores or online.
How to add mada card to Apple Pay
- Open the Wallet app
- Tap the "+" sign in the upper-right corner
- Use your iPhone camera to scan bank card details
- Enter (CVC/CVV) on the back of your card
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Verify your card by entering the one-time password (OTP) code sent by the card issuer
- Your bank card is ready to be used with Apple Pay now
Apple Pay has Implemented Specific Layers of Security to Protect User Data and Prevent Fraud
- Card verification: Users must verify their identity with their issuing bank before they can add their card to Apple Pay
- Biometric authentication: Purchases cannot be made without opening an Apple device with Face ID/Touch ID, or entering a passcode
- Privacy: Apple Pay does not transaction information that can be tied back to the cardholder.
- Tokenization: When a card is added to Apple Pay, a unique token is generated to process payments. This token is never stored on a devices or Apple servers and cannot be shared with merchants.
Ways you can pay with Apple Pay:
- Apple Watch
- MacBook Pro