How merchants benefit from mada
In an effort to expand the structure of business owners' reliance on Point-of-Sale terminals to enrich their business practices, banks that provide Point-of-Sale services support you with marketing materials and added virtues when accepting mada cards through Point-of-Sale terminals available in stores.
mada offers merchants a set of value-added services that helps them grow their business volume and enhance their financial control, such as:
- Benefit from the increased cardholder daily purchase limit from SAR 20,000 to SAR 60,000.
- Savings in cash management costs related to cash transactions – less time and effort spent in cash handling, recounting and validating bank notes authenticity, plus the need to always have small change available.
- Control risks and human errors related to processes of daily inventories, revenues, and bookkeeping.
- Savings in time and effort – reduce daily cash collections processes and their associated cash transport cost and subsequent deposit with banks.
- Efficient financial control- monitor payment inflows coming into the business and the ability to track sales transactions through account statements provided by their bank.
- High tendency for sales volumes and values to increase with the growing number of debit cards in the market.
- Speed and convenience in completing purchase transactions in connection to around the clock support that ensures service quality .
- Benefit from banks exclusive offers and rewards programs.